In today's market
the most important challenge for SANTEC
Communications is to provide: reliable, scalable,
flexible, secure and easy to maintain - Networking Solutions
to our customers.
understand that our customers will have to rely more
and more on the Internet in order to be able to communicate
anywhere in the world using voice, data and video applications.
Our Mission is to deliver this broad new
spectrum of platforms and applications to our customers is
as efficiently as possible. Whether your company is a large
enterprise, a small to medium size business or a residential
Communications is committed to helping you by offering
Pre-sales and Post-Installation Support for all products and
technologies for you network, to ensure that your investment
is protected and operates efficiently.
Field Installation (FI) *
Based upon the finalized and approved
Network Design, Implementation Engineering Group (IE -Group)
Communications assigned to the Customer’s Project
during the entire implementation process will work closely
with the Customer’s Account Team and Project Manager, to fulfill
the following tasks:
Communications will perform complete installation
and activation for all Customer Sites, which consists of:
1. Complete Site contact list.
2. Building access registration.
3. Equipment room identification.
4. Power and ground requirement connections.
5. Secondary power considerations.
6. Connectivity and cabling installation.
7. Environmental considerations.
8. Customer LAN equipment installations.
9. Telecom room organized.
10. Spare equipment installation.
11. Create Customer Network Document (CND),
a. Details of the network.
b. Network topology.
c. Hardware & Software configuration’s
parameters for Hub Sites:
Layer 1,2 and 3 parameters Specifications
ii. Routing protocols.
iii. IP addressing.
d. Out-of-band remote
e. Network Documentation.
12. On-Site installation and configuration
of Customer equipment as specified in SOR and CDD.
13. On-Site Engineering Support for Site activation.
14. On-Site equipment configuration.
15. Documentation: Issue “As Built” documentation package
for all installed/activated Sites.
16. Engineering documentation:
a. Document connectivity
requirements, IP addressing, and passwords for transfer
b. Identify and activate Site performance
c. Note any outstanding issues related
17. Issue completion document.
* Please see “Packaged